Ashnil Aruba Lodge – 2022 E.A. Resident Rates (Kshs)
|Standard Tent||Per Person Sharing||Single Occupancy|
|1st Jan to 14th April 2022||Ksh 7,200/- PPS/Night||Ksh 10,080/- PP/Night|
|15th to 18th April 2022||Ksh 9,120/- PPS/Night||Ksh 12,768/- PP/Night|
|19th April to 30th June 2022||Ksh 7,200/- PPS/Night||Ksh 10,080/- PP/Night|
|1st July to 30th Sept 2022||Ksh 9,120/- PPS/Night||Ksh 12,768/- PP/Night|
|1st Oct to 20th Dec 2022||Ksh 7,200/- PPS/Night||Ksh 10,080/- PP/Night|
|21st Dec 2022 to 2nd Jan 2023||Ksh 9,120/- PPS/Night||Ksh 12,768/- PP/Night|
Rates are applicable per person sharing per night on a Full board basis.
Park entry fees, airfares, or any other extras are not included
- Triple share Rate: Kes. 500 reduction on twin share per adult on accommodation only
- Half board reduction rate: Kes. 500 per person
- Lunch: Ksh. 2,000 per person
- Tent Upgrade: Ksh. 1,500 per person
- Maximum 4 singles per booking, additional singles at double room rate
Game Package – Charges per day: (Includes return transfers from Voi SGR station and one game drive.)
- Per Adult Ksh. 6,000
- Per Child Ksh. 4,000
- Return Transfers: Ksh. 4,000 per person minimum 2 pax
- Game drive: Ksh. 2,500 per person minimum 2 pax
- Child up to 5 years of age: Free of charge
- Child 6 – 12 years sharing with two adults: 50% of adult rate
- Two children in their own room: 75% of adults rate each
- Three Children in own room: Full double room rate
- One adult sharing with one child: Adult single room rate & Child 50% of half twin rate
Overview of Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Ashnil Aruba Lodge lies in the heart of Tsavo East National Park in Kenya. The Lodge features 46 rooms and 6 tents. Its location is superb, just a couple of hours from the coast of Mombasa, 5 hours leisurely drive from Nairobi, and is located on the banks of Aruba Dam which was built in 1952 as a sport fishing recreational point in the park. Several watering holes nearby attract wildlife and spotting animals is easy because the park lies flat with savannah grassland.
Deluxe Twin – 25 sqm, Two king-size beds, Hot water, shower, hairdryer, terrace, sunbed
Deluxe Double – 25 sqm, One queen size bed, Hot water, shower, hairdryer, terrace, sunbed
Ensuite Deluxe Triple room with three single beds
Swimming Pool – After your game drive you can take a dip in our swimming pool or simply relax by the pool which overlooks the game park. This is the perfect place to relax and laze around in the calm afternoons.
Business Services – e-mails, internet browsing, and general secretarial services are available on request at the reception.
Restaurant – The restaurant serves set buffets featuring international, oriental, and traditional African cuisine.
Lounge Bar – The lounge is located in the main building away from the main dining area. The décor has an African touch that makes it a wonderful place to pass time and relax. There is a variety of drinks served and include liqueur, soft drinks, cocktails, wines, and spirits, local and international beers. The seating capacity is about 60 guests.