Private Room hosted by thc
2023 Resident Rates
|Garden & Prime Village rooms||Sea View Superior & Family Room|
|1st Feb to 31st July 2023||Ksh. 11,760/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 14,160/- PPS/Night|
|1st Aug to 22nd Dec 2023||Ksh. 12,480/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 15,360/- PPS/Night|
Easter supplement – Kshs. 3,500.00 per person per day to apply from 7th to 10th April, 2023.
Meal Plan – Half Board: Consists of breakfast and dinner. In both lunch and dinner, drinks are not included.
- Extra adult sharing in a triple room – 75% of the double per-person rate
- Team building, Conference facilities, and Air and Train packages are available
Applicable to residents of Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Sudan, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Eritrea, DR Congo
– Proof of residency will be required
– Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination may be required
– Children under 6 yrs, sharing a room with an adult – Free.
– Children 6-12 yrs, sharing a room with an adult – 25% of the double rate per child.
– Children 6-12 yrs, in their room – 75% of the per person adult twin rate per child (minimum 2 children).
– 3 children below 12 yrs in own room – double rate to apply.
– Teens 13-17 yrs, in their room or sharing – 75% of adult rate.
– The above policy remains applicable on extra meals & Easter period supplements.
About Serena Beach Resort & Spa
Serena Beach Resort & Spa is located next to Mombasa Marine Park & Reserve, this Swahili village—style beachfront resort is 8 km from the Haller Park ecological area.
Refined rooms with handcrafted furnishings have free Wi-Fi, flat screens, minibars, tea and coffeemaking equipment, and balconies. Upgraded rooms add ocean views, while suites add sitting areas or living rooms. Family suites sleep up to 4 people. Room service is available 24/7.
Freebies include breakfast and dinner. Amenities consist of 3 restaurants, an ice cream parlor, and a lagoon-style pool with a swim-up bar, along with a spa and a gym. A dive school, water sports, and entertainment are offered.
Guest Room Information
Total number of rooms -74
- 8 Sea-view Superior rooms
- 48 Garden rooms partial view of the sea
- 2 Lamu suites – sea-facing junior suites next to the swimming pool
- 6 Zanzibar suites – with a private balcony on a serene location facing the courtyard gardens
- 2 Shella/Tundwa suites – two leveled luxurious garden view suites with a private terrace consisting of two sunbeds, an umbrella, and a private shower
- 6 family rooms
- 2 Family sea-view rooms
- Express Check-in at 12.30 pm and Check- out at 10.00 am
- Concierge service
- Porter Services
How to get there
- Shanzu Beach, is 20 km north of central Mombasa, 27 km from Moi International Airport, 26 km from Vipingo airstrip, and 35 km from the SGR
- Taxis and Limousine services are available*
- 24-hour room service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room modem hook-up
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room satellite TV
- Mini-bar on request
- Private safe
- Mosquito nets
- 8 Family rooms
- Baby-sitter on request, children’s dining/menus
- Daily Animation program
- Architectural, Cultural, and Conservation tour
- Butterfly pavilion
- Turtle conservation project
- Maisha Fitness Centre
- Beauty Treatment and massage services*
- Swimming Pool
- Walk-in Chess game
- Tennis/squash courts
- Beach volleyball
- Beach and nature walks
- Water aerobics
- Snorkeling, Windsurfing, Sailing, Catamaran, and Pedal boats
- Glass Bottom Boat rides*
- Deep sea-fishing *
- Golf (Arranged through concierge) *
Dining and Bar
- Fountain Restaurant – offers a bountiful “bubbly” breakfast, the best of local and International Cuisine, and themed dinners. Featuring Friday Swahili Thaarab nights, and Saturday Soiree.
- Pizzeria – serves pizzas with various fresh toppings including vegetarian, meat, and seafood.
- Jahazi Grill-authentic a la carte specialty restaurant offering seafood, meat, and vegetarians serving up the finest cuisine with bold flavors on the Coast.
- Nyota Bar & Terrace – overlooking the stars, with its unique blend of Arabic theme and ambiance, the Piano and Cocktail Bar offers irresistible amazing mocktails and the most exciting happy hour evening sessions. It is the most popular meeting point in the hotel.
- The Pool Bar – with a lovely swim-up counter.
Meetings, Groups, and Events
- Air-conditioned event spaces
- Central Persian garden and extensive outdoor terraces
- Complete audio-visual services and technical support services
- 24-hour global connectivity and Virtual meeting services
- Business Centre
- Dedicated conference assistance
- Maisha Gym and Spa
- Wedding destination
- Gift shop/Boutique
Places of Interest
- Haller Park
- Mombasa Go-Cart
- Mombasa Marine park
- Wild water adventure park
- Fort Jesus and Mombasa Old Town
- Gedi Ruins
- Shimba Hills National Park
- The Arabuko Sokoke forest
- Tsavo National Park