|Garden room / Family room||Superior Sea View & Family Sea View room|
|1st Aug to||Ksh. /- PPS/Night||Ksh. /- PPS/Night|
Meal Plan – Half Board: Consists of breakfast and dinner. In both lunch and dinner, drinks are not included.
- Extra adult sharing in a triple room – 75% of the double per person rate
- Team building, Conference facilities, and Air and Train packages are available
Applicable to residents of Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Sudan, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Eritrea, DR Congo
– Proof of residency will be required
– Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination may be required
- Child Offer: Children under 6 years complimentary
- Child Policy: Children 6-12 years sharing room with an adult,
- 50% of adult rate, in own room 75%. Teens 13-17 years in own room or sharing, 75% of adult rate.
About Serena Beach Resort & Spa
Serena Beach Resort & Spa is located next to Mombasa Marine Park & Reserve, this Swahili village—style beachfront resort is 8 km from the Haller Park ecological area.
Refined rooms with handcrafted furnishings have free Wi-Fi, flat screens, and minibars, as well as tea and coffeemaking equipment, and balconies. Upgraded rooms add ocean views, while suites add sitting areas or living rooms. Family suites sleep up to 4 people. Room service is available 24/7.
Freebies include breakfast and dinner. Amenities consist of 3 restaurants, an ice cream parlor, and a lagoon-style pool with a swim-up bar, along with a spa and a gym. A dive school, water sports, and entertainment are offered.
Guest Room Information
Total number of rooms -74
- 8 Sea-view Superior rooms
- 48 Garden rooms partial view to the sea
- 2 Lamu suites – sea-facing junior suites next to the swimming pool
- 6 Zanzibar suites – with a private balcony on a serene location facing the courtyard gardens
- 2 Shella/Tundwa suites – two leveled luxurious garden view suites with a private terrace consisting of two sunbeds, an umbrella, and a private shower
- 6 family rooms
- 2 Family sea-view rooms
- Express Check-in 12.30 pm and Check- out at 10.00 am
- Concierge service
- Porter Services
How to get there
- Shanzu Beach,20 km north of central Mombasa, 27 km from Moi International Airport, 26 km from Vipingo airstrip and 35 km from the SGR
- Taxis and Limousine services are available*
- 24-hour room service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room modem hook-up
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room satellite TV
- Mini-bar on request
- Private safe
- Mosquito nets
- 8 Family rooms
- Baby-sitter on request, children’s dining/menus
- Daily Animation program
- Architectural, Cultural, and Conservation tour
- Butterfly pavilion
- Turtle conservation project
- Maisha Fitness Centre
- Beauty Treatment and massage services*
- Swimming Pool
- Walk-in Chess game
- Tennis/squash courts
- Beach volleyball
- Beach and nature walks
- Water aerobics
- Snorkeling, Windsurfing, Sailing, Catamaran, and Pedal boats
- Glass Bottom Boat rides*
- Deep sea-fishing *
- Golf (Arranged through concierge) *
Dining and Bar
- Fountain Restaurant – offers a bountiful “bubbly” breakfast, the best of local and International Cuisine, and themed dinners. Featuring Friday Swahili Thaarab nights, Saturday Soiree.
- Pizzeria – serves pizzas with a variety of fresh toppings including vegetarian, meat, and seafood.
- Jahazi Grill-authentic a la carte specialty restaurant offering seafood, meat, and vegetarian serving up the finest cuisine with bold flavors at the Coast.
- Nyota Bar & Terrace – overlooking the stars, with its unique blend of Arabic theme and ambiance, the Piano and Cocktail Bar offers irresistible amazing mocktails and most exciting happy hour evening sessions. It is the most popular meeting point in the hotel.
- The Pool Bar – with a lovely swim-up counter.
Meetings,Groups and Events
- Air-conditioned event spaces
- Central Persian garden and extensive outdoor terraces
- Full audio-visual services and technical support services
- 24-hour global connectivity and Virtual meeting services
- Business Centre
- Dedicated conference assistance
- Maisha Gym and Spa
- Wedding destination
- Gift shop/Boutique
Places of Interest
- Haller Park
- Mombasa Go- Cart
- Mombasa Marine park
- Wild water adventure park
- Fort Jesus and Mombasa Old Town
- Gedi Ruins
- Shimba Hills National Park
- The Arabuko Sokoke forest
- Tsavo National Park