|Garden Facing Rooms||Per Person Sharing (PPS)||Single Occupancy|
|1st Sept to 22nd Dec 2022||Ksh 11,616/- PPS/Night||Ksh 18,240/- PP/Night|
|23rd Dec 2022 to 2nd Jan 2023||Ksh 22,080/- PPS/Night||Ksh 32,640/- PP/Night|
|Sea Facing Rooms||Per Person Sharing (PPS)||Single Occupancy|
|1st Sept to 22nd Dec 2022||Ksh 14,016/- PPS/Night||Ksh 23,040/- PP/Night|
|23rd Dec 2022 to 2nd Jan 2023||Ksh 26,880/- PPS/Night||Ksh 37,440/- PP/Night|
– Rates are applicable per person sharing per night on Full Board Basis.
– Third adult 30% of the double room rate.
– Rates are applicable to residents of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Republic of Sudan, Southern Sudan, Ethiopia, and Eritrea.
– Free for children below 6 years sharing with adults without an additional bed.
– Children from 7 to 12yrs stay FREE (Max 1 Child per room).
– 2 Children (7 to 12 yrs old) sharing with 1 Adult (1st Child stays FREE and the second child pays 15% of the applicable single room rate).
– 1 Child (13 to 17yrs old) sharing with 2 Adults pays 25% of the single room rate.
– 2 Children (13 to 17yrs old) sharing with 1 Adult: each Child pays 20% of the single room rate.
– Children (7 to 12yrs) in their room pay 70% of the applicable Single/Double/Triple Rate
– Children (13 to 17yrs) in their room pay 80% of the applicable Single/Double/Triple Rate
About Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa
Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa is set on 10 hectares of tropical, beachfront landscape, this high-end resort is 11 minutes’ walk from Jomo Kenyatta Public Beach and 10 km from the Mombasa city center.
Relaxed rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and minibars, plus mosquito nets and balconies with sea and/or pool views. Refined suites add living areas, while upgraded quarters add kitchenettes, whirlpool baths, and/or butler service.
Breakfast is free. There are 5 outdoor pools, a diving school, and a hot tub with sea views, plus a gym and a water sports center. There are also 2 airy restaurants, 1 inside a bright pavilion, plus a stylish cafe, a beachfront bar, and a nightclub.
Choice of 340 luxurious rooms in 3 stories that range from:
• Garden Facing Rooms
• Pool Facing Rooms
• Sea Facing Rooms
• Premier Sea Facing Rooms
• Sea Facing Studio Suites
• Premier Sea Facing Suites
• Presidential Suites
• Garden Facing Rooms: 90
• Pool Facing Rooms: 114
• Sea Facing Rooms: 96
• Premier Sea Facing Rooms: 32
• Sea Facing Studio Suites: 3
• Premier Sea Facing Suites: 3
• Presidential Suites: 2
• All the rooms have a non-smoking policy, they also have three rooms adapted for people with special needs /physically challenged
• All rooms have a balcony and pool or sea view
• Satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities, mini bar, and hair dryers
• Mosquito net over each bed
• Air conditioning
• Direct dial telephone
• Wi-Fi connectivity
• 5 outdoor free form swimming pools with diving boards, springboards, and water slide
• 4 floodlit tennis courts
• Well equipped multi-gym
• Hair salon
• Organized animation activities
• Payable water sports galore
• Nearest to Nyali Golf Club
• Water polo and beach volleyball
• Children’s area and Ozone kids club
• Entertainment troupes (acrobats and fire-eaters)
• International flights fly into Moi International Airport, in Mombasa
• 45 minutes by flight from Nairobi, a distance of 500 km
• 4-hour train ride from Nairobi. The resort is 24kms from the railway station
• Drive from Nairobi to Resort: 7 hours
14kms away from Mombasa town, on the Bamburi Beach, North
The coast of Mombasa off the Indian Ocean.
The resort is set on 23 acres of land and has the longest beachfront
on the North Coast.
• Hot days (average 28°C)
• Warm nights (average 22°C)
• tropical climate with high humidity levels.
• Conventional rain during May/June and October/November
• Check-in time is 2:00 pm
• Check-out time is 10:00 am
• Concierge service
• Luggage storage facilities are available for late checkouts.
• Bureau De Change
• Baby-sitting services at a fee
• Clinical Officer on duty and doctor on call 24 hours
Curio shops, arcade, travel agents, hair salons, book stores, business center.
Minazi Café & lounge
• Bistro style restaurant
• Light meals and snack bar
• Kid’s menu
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
• Open daily, 24hours
Lido Seafood Grill & Lounge
• Outside overlooking the ocean
• Alfresco and exotic dining
• Seafood menu
• Wine selection
• Open 12:30pm – 10pm
Cocos Beach Bar
• By the beach, open-air bar, and nightspot
• Sundowners and daily happy hour
• Karaoke nights and live music
• Open 3:00pm-midnight
• Serves buffet style cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• For guests on full board/half board
• Open 7:00a.m – 10:00a.m
• 12:30p.m – 2:30p.m
• 7:30p.m – 9:30p.m
Gourmet Dining Experience
• Set under the starlit sky
• Personalized service and menu
• Contact for bookings 2
Tulia Spa offers:
• Western, oriental and Ayurvedic therapies, manicures and pedicures, facials
• Skin wraps
• Skin detox
Frequently Asked Questions about Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa
Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa is located in Bamburi, Mombasa just an 11-minute walk from Jomo Kenyatta Public Beach and 10 km from the Mombasa city center.
Check-in time is 12:00 PM and check-out time is 10:00 AM at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa.
Popular amenities at Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa include 5 outdoor pools, a diving school, and a hot tub with sea views, plus a gym and a water sports center. There are also 2 airy restaurants, 1 inside a bright pavilion, plus a stylish cafe, a beachfront bar, and a nightclub.