hosted by thc
Overview of Ol Seki Hemingways Mara Camp
Ol Seki Hemingways Mara is located in the heart of the Naboisho Conservancy which borders the Maasai Mara Reserve. The conservancy limits entry to clients actually staying inside the area and offers an incredibly private safari experience. We have a choice of ten exclusive tents in which to host you accompanied by some breathtaking views and the warmest Kenyan hospitality you could wish for. There is no typical day at Ol Seki Hemingways Mara. We’re small and aim to personally tailor every day to suit what you want making your time in the Mara an unparalleled adventure in the realms of safari.
- Day and evening game drives (until 10 pm)
- Guided Bush Walks
- Cultural visits (village, market, local school during term time)
- Sundowners and bush meals
- Hot air balloon safaris (bookings must be made in advance, and this is an additional cost)
Masai Mara is 260 km from Nairobi and takes 5 ½ hours drive by road and 40 minutes by air.
Transfer from the airstrip to the camp takes 20 minutes.
The airstrip is serviced by:
- Safarilink – from Nairobi twice daily
- Air Kenya – from Nairobi twice daily
- Charter flights as scheduled
Mainly humid, with temperatures averaging 26°C during the day and 12°C at night. Long rains are anticipated from mid-April to May and short rains from November to early December.