hosted by thc
|Luxury Tent||Per Person Sharing (PPS)||Single Occupancy|
|1st May to 30th June 2022||Ksh 17,232/- PPS/Night||Ksh 25,824/- PP/Night|
|1st July to 31st Oct 2022||Ksh 28,464/- PPS/Night||Ksh 42,624/- PP/Night|
|1st Nov to 23rd Dec 2022||Ksh 20,256/- PPS/Night||Ksh 30,432/- PP/Night|
- Welcome cocktail, Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the Acacia Restaurant.
- Butler service. Soft drinks, juices, Kenyan beer, selected wines, tea, and coffee are served during meals at the Zebra Bar & Lounge.
- Cocktails and spirits are served after 18:00.
- Afternoon tea, cookies, cakes, and sandwiches.
- Early morning tea/coffee/hot chocolate.
- Picnic lunch.
- Pool loungers and towels.
- Sundowner at the camp
Overview of Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp
Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp is nestled in the heart of the exclusive Masai Mara North Conservancy. Immersed in the original bush among indigenous plantations and trees, the 20 luxury tents are directly overlooking the Mara River, which winds itself around the camp with gently flowing waters surrounded by wildlife and teeming with large groups of Hippos.
Soothe your body and mind with a relaxing and invigorating massage at the Earth & Rain Spa or enjoy an al fresco lunch or evening BBQs around the pool complemented by activities of Masai dancing and talks on the Masai culture.
Why Choose Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp
- Enjoy day and night game drives.
- Witness the Great Wildebeest Migration (August to November)
- Enjoy Personalized Service.
- Day and evening game drives (until 10 pm)
- Guided Bush Walks
- Cultural visits (village, market, local school during term time)
- Sundowners and bush meals
- Hot air balloon safaris (bookings must be made in advance, and this is an additional cost)
Masai Mara is 260 km from Nairobi and takes 5 ½ hours drive by road and 40 minutes by air.
Transfer from the airstrip to the camp takes 20 minutes.
The airstrip is serviced by:
- Safarilink – from Nairobi twice daily
- Air Kenya – from Nairobi twice daily
- Charter flights as scheduled
Mainly humid, with temperatures averaging 26°C during the day and 12°C at night. Long rains are anticipated from mid-April to May and short rains from November to early December.
Maasai Mara Park Fees 2022 & 2023
- Ksh 1,000/- per adult per 24 hours
- Ksh 300/- per child under 12 years of age per 24 hours
- Ksh 1,200/- per adult per 24 hours
- Ksh 500/- per child under 12 years of age per 24 hours
Non-Residents (Inside the Park)
- USD 70 per adult per 24 hours
- USD 40 per child under 12 years of age per 24 hours
Non-Residents (Outside the Park)
- USD 80 per adult per 24 hours
- USD 45 per child under 12 years of age per 24 hours