|Luxury Tents||Per Person Sharing (PPS)||Single Occupancy|
|1st May to 30th June 2022||Ksh 14,100/- PPS/Night||Ksh 18,800/- PP/Night|
|1st July to 30th Sept 2022||Ksh 21,620/- PPS/Night||Ksh 27,730/- PP/Night|
|1st Oct to 20th Dec 2022||Ksh 14,100/- PPS/Night||Ksh 18,800/- PP/Night|
|21st Dec 2022 to 2nd Jan 2023||Ksh 21,620/- PPS/Night||Ksh 27,730/- PP/Night|
Rates are applicable per person sharing per night on a Full board basis.
Excluded: park entrance fees (only 4 x 4 vehicles allowed)
|Children Rates||Sharing with Adults (6 to 11 yrs)||Sharing with Adults (12 to 16 yrs)|
|3rd Jan to 30th June 2022||Ksh 7,500/- Per Child/Night||Ksh 11,250/- Per Child/Night|
|1st July to 30th Sept 2022||Ksh 11,500/- Per Child/Night||Ksh 17,250/- Per Child/Night|
|1st Oct to 20th Dec 2022||Ksh 7,500/- Per Child/Night||Ksh 11,250/- Per Child/Night|
|21st Dec 2022 to 2nd Jan 2023||Ksh 11,500/- Per Child/Night||Ksh 17,250/- Per Child/Night|
Children from 0 to 5 years stay FREE
Overview of Mara Ngenche Safari Camp
The 12 Spacious well-appointed tents are en-suite and decorated with an amazing fusion of modern African decor with old-world charm. Each tent is partially enclosed in its own “Boma”, has a large four-poster king-size bed or two queen-size beds, offers a wonderful view of the River, and is equipped with a large bathtub and outside shower. Mara Ngenche Safari Camp is unfenced and is designed to allow the exciting movement of animals through the grounds offering an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere for experiencing the full adventure of the African bush. In addition, each tent has its own private plunge pool.
The incredible surroundings of the Maasai Mara make this a spectacular safari experience. Game drives are always thrilling and are guided by qualified expert local Maasai guides in open-sided 4WDs, (with a maximum of six guests per vehicle)
- Spacious open-sided dining & lounge area to maximize views.
- Dinner is served in the dining area.
- Private meals can be arranged on the guest tent verandah or under the stars on request.
- Continental-style cuisine caters to a variety of dietary requirements.
- 240V charging facilities in the lounge
- Expert local Safari Guides
- Day and evening game drives (until 10 pm)
- Guided Bush Walks
- Cultural visits (village, market, local school during term time)
- Sundowners and bush meals
- Hot air balloon safaris (bookings must be made in advance, and this is an additional cost)
Masai Mara is 260 km from Nairobi and takes 5 ½ hours drive by road and 40 minutes by air. Transfer from the airstrip to the camp takes 20 minutes.
GPS co-ordinates: 1°25’56.9″S / 35°03’48.0″E
By road: Approximately 6 hours driving time from Nairobi.
By air: to the Ol Kiombo airstrip (25 min game drive).
The airstrip is serviced by:
- Safarilink – from Nairobi twice daily
- Air Kenya – from Nairobi twice daily
- Charter flights as scheduled
Mainly humid, with temperatures averaging 26°C during the day and 12°C at night. Long rains are anticipated from mid-April to May and short rains from November to early December.