hosted by thc
Overview Mara Intrepids Tented Camp
Why Mara Intrepids Tented Camp?
– Located in the middle of the four-game viewing areas of the Masai Mara Reserve
– Good game viewing and birding all year through
– Own airstrip just a quick 3-minute drive from the camp and 45 minutes flight from Nairobi
– Free WiFi in public areas
– Open-sided safari jeeps for best game viewing 3 drives in the game reserve daily
– Knowledgeable and gold-certified guides
– The best kids clubs in the region for cultural and wildlife edutainment
- Day and evening game drives (until 10 pm)
- Guided Bush Walks
- Cultural visits (village, market, local school during term time)
- Sundowners and bush meals
- Hot air balloon safaris (bookings must be made in advance, and this is an additional cost)
Masai Mara is 260 km from Nairobi and takes 5 ½ hours drive by road and 40 minutes by air.
Transfer from the airstrip to the camp takes 20 minutes.
The airstrip is serviced by:
- Safarilink – from Nairobi twice daily
- Air Kenya – from Nairobi twice daily
- Charter flights as scheduled
Mainly humid, with temperatures averaging 26°C during the day and 12°C at night. Long rains are anticipated from mid-April to May and short rains from November to early December.