hosted by thc
Overview of Mara Bushtops Luxury Camp
Mara Bushtops is set within our own 6,500-acre private wildlife reserve – the Bushtops Wildlife Conservancy (Isaaten). By working to an agreed plan, everyone gains us, you, flora and fauna, and local Masai herders alike. Access to the Conservancy is exclusive to the Masai and Bushtops guests, who benefit from the private night and off-road game drives, walking safaris direct from the Camp, sundowners, sunrises on the Sekenani hill, and visits to the nearby Kakiya cave.
- Day and evening game drives (until 10 pm)
- Guided Bush Walks
- Cultural visits (village, market, local school during term time)
- Sundowners and bush meals
- Hot air balloon safaris (bookings must be made in advance, and this is an additional cost)
Masai Mara is 260 km from Nairobi and takes 5 ½ hours drive by road and 40 minutes by air.
Transfer from the airstrip to the camp takes 20 minutes.
The airstrip is serviced by:
- Safarilink – from Nairobi twice daily
- Air Kenya – from Nairobi twice daily
- Charter flights as scheduled
Mainly humid, with temperatures averaging 26°C during the day and 12°C at night. Long rains are anticipated from mid-April to May and short rains from November to early December.