|Luxury Tents||Per Person Sharing Rates||Ground Package (PPS)|
|1st May to 30th June 2022||Ksh 12,633/- PPS/Night||Ksh 17,178/- PPS/Night|
|1st July to 15th Oct 2022||Ksh 19,223/- PPS/Night||Ksh 22,231/- PPS/Night|
|16th Oct to 20th Dec 2022||Ksh 12,633/- PPS/Night||Ksh 17,178/- PPS/Night|
|21st Dec 2022 to 2nd Jan 2023||Ksh 19,223/- PPS/Night||Ksh 22,231/- PPS/Night|
– Single room supplement is 20% of the adult rate
– Late departure KES.10,000 per adult & KES.5,000 per child for clients arriving on AM and departing on PM flights (inc. of extra lunch & en-route game drive)
– Early morning flights KES.5,000 – one-way airstrip transfer applies
Per Person Sharing Rates Include:
- Fullboard accommodation
Ground Package Rates Include:
- Fullboard accommodation
- Airstrip Transfer
- Shared morning and evening game drives and 1 guided nature walk.
- Child in own tent pays 75% of the per person sharing rate per night
- Child sharing a tent with two adults pays 50% of the per person sharing rate per night
- Child sharing a tent with 01 adults, pays 50% of the per person sharing rate per night & the adult pays full Single room rates
Overview of Ilkeliani Camp
Ilkeliani is an elegant oasis in the center of the world-famous Maasai Mara. The redesigned camp overlooking game-filled plains has stylish new tented suites, a selection of viewing decks, and a wealth of enticing activities. Dedicated to privacy and personal service, the team offers a sophisticated safari experience. The camp is small and intimate with a maximum of twelve ensuite guest tents.
Ilkeliani’s spacious tented suites have been thoughtfully designed to provide all the little luxuries that enhance a safari. Each suite has complete privacy, tucked into a grove of trees with its own private entrance. Raised on stilts, each offers sweeping views across the Talek River onto the golden plains of the Maasai Mara. The suites have spacious wooden decks with detachable canvas sides and are elegantly adorned with flowing fabrics, comfortable furnishings, and subtle lighting.
The bathrooms, with views on all sides, include an indoor shower that opens to the outdoors and has amenities made specifically for Ilkeliani from indigenous local plants. The luxury family suite, with a spacious living area between two bedrooms, is ideal for families or groups of friends.
Sit on the balcony watching dawn break across the plains as you sip your morning coffee; soak in the beauty of your surroundings during a private lunch; relax in the heat of the day as herds of animals stroll past.
- Day and evening game drives (until 10 pm)
- Guided Bush Walks
- Cultural visits (village, market, local school during term time)
- Sundowners and bush meals
- Hot air balloon safaris (bookings must be made in advance, and this is an additional cost)
Masai Mara is 260 km from Nairobi and takes 5 ½ hours drive by road and 40 minutes by air.
Transfer from the airstrip to the camp takes 20 minutes.
The airstrip is serviced by:
- Safarilink – from Nairobi twice daily
- Air Kenya – from Nairobi twice daily
- Charter flights as scheduled
Mainly humid, with temperatures averaging 26°C during the day and 12°C at night. Long rains are anticipated from mid-April to May and short rains from November to early December.