|Deluxe Room||Deluxe Room||VIP Family suite|
|18th April to 30th June 2022||Ksh 11,500/- PPS/Night||Ksh 16,560/- PPS/Night||Ksh 22,080/- PPS/Night|
|1st July to 31st Aug 2022||Ksh 18,400/- PPS/Night||Ksh 23,000/- PPS/Night||Ksh 29,900/- PPS/Night|
|1st Sept to 20th Dec 2022||Ksh 11,500/- PPS/Night||Ksh 16,560/- PPS/Night||Ksh 22,080/- PPS/Night|
|21st Dec to 2nd Jan 2023||Ksh 18,400/- PPS/Night||Ksh 23,000/- PPS/Night||Ksh 29,900/- PPS/Night|
The inclusions are as follows:
- Masai Warriors Welcome Dance.
- Treated hand towels with Welcome Bubbly/Cocktails.
- Accommodation in luxury tents with king-size beds.
- An infinity View Swimming Pool
- Luxury Outdoor Jacuzzi in every tent.
- Gourmet Meals (Fine dining style), Lunch 4 courses, and Dinner 6 Courses.
- Unlimited flow of selected drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic throughout your stay.
- Romantic Dining on your tents Deck on request.
- Afternoon High Tea with biting before evening game drives.
- Daily Cocktails at Sundowner’s Lounge after game drives.
- Champagne Bush Breakfast with live cooking on check-out day.
- Infants 0-2 years stay free.
- Children aged 3-11 years sharing with adults pay 50% and if in their own rooms 75%.
- Children above 12 years pay an adult rate.
About Emayian Luxury Camp Overview
Maasai Mara Emayian Luxury Camp where you come in as a guest and leave as a Family Member. At Emayian Luxury Camp we offer personalized service to our guests to ensure maximum satisfaction. The camp is located in the hills of Ololaimutiek village 2km from the Ololaimutia Gate of the Great Maasai Mara National Reserve. This gives the camp a magnificent view of the park and the adjacent landscape. The Sun Sets just before our eyes and the sundowner experience is an out-of-this-world encounter. Serengeti is seen from afar and with the help of binoculars, you can view animals in the park relaxing, feeding, or playing by jumping around.ACCOMMODATION & JACUZZI
Deluxe tents (twins)
These tents have 1 king-size bed and a smaller single bed (3.5×6) and they are suitable for 3 persons or a couple with a kid and any friends who wish to have their beds. These tents have an outdoor Jacuzzi in each and are 40mtrs apart with a thick bush in between. The tents have a good view and are closer to the dining which means the elderly and children will be comfortable
Junior suites (Family tents)
These tents are bigger than the Deluxe Tents for they have a spacious Bedroom and a Living Room. The bedroom has 2 king-size beds and the living room has seats which can accommodate 7 persons comfortably. The tents have a spacious Washroom and a separate dressing area. Each tent is fitted with an outdoor Jacuzzi and a spacious veranda for a dining experience. The tents have a wonderful view of the park and the landscape.