Ashnil Mara CampMaasai Mara, Kenya
|Standard Tent||Per Person Sharing||Single Occupancy|
|1st May to 30th June 2022||Ksh 8,640/- PPS/Night||Ksh 8,640/- PP/Night|
|1st to 15th July 2022||Ksh 13,920/- PPS/Night||Ksh 19,488/- PP/Night|
|16th July to 15th Sept 2022||Ksh 16,800/- PPS/Night||Ksh 23,520/- PP/Night|
|16th to 30th Sept 2022||Ksh 13,920/- PPS/Night||Ksh 19,488/- PP/Night|
|1st Oct to 20th Dec 2022||Ksh 10,080/- PPS/Night||Ksh 14,112/- PP/Night|
|21st Dec to 2nd Jan 2023||Ksh 13,920/- PPS/Night||Ksh 19,488/- PP/Night|
Rates are applicable per person sharing per night on a Full board basis.
Park entry fees, airfares, or any other extras are not included
- Family tent allocation will apply to a minimum of 4 paying pax. Child 4 – 12 yrs pay 75% each
- Family Tent Supplement Kes. 7,500 per family per night.
- Suite 6A Supplement Kes. 6,000 per night.
Airstrip – Ol Kiombo Airstrip
- Triple share Rate: Ksh. 500 reduction on twin share per adult on accommodation only
- Half Board Reduction: Ksh. 500 per adult
- Lunch: Ksh. 2,500 per adult
Game Package – Charges per day: (Includes return airstrip transfers and two shared game drives)
- Per adult Ksh. 8,000.
- Per Child Ksh. 6,000
- Transfer one way: Kes. 3,000 per person minimum 4 pax
- Game drive: Kes. 3,000 per person minimum 4 pax
- Child up to 5 years of age: Free of charge
- Child 6 – 12 years sharing with two adults: 50% of adult rate
- Two children in their own room: 75% of adults rate each
- Three Children in own room: Full double room rate
- One adult sharing with one child: Adult single room rate & Child 50% of half twin rate
Overview of Ashnil Mara Camp
Ashnil Mara Camp, with 50 luxury tents, is located in the Masai Mara National Reserve and close to the Mara River, famous for the wildebeest migration.
Our luxury Masai Mara Camp is arguably in one of the very best positions in the Masai Mara for game viewing and also provides the perfect setting to sit and relax at the end of an exciting day of game drives. The Ashnil Mara Camp is a 4 – 5 hour drive from Nairobi or there are daily scheduled flights from Nairobi to the Masai Mara which take just 45 mins. You may also fly from the Mombasa Coast to our luxury tented camp in just 2 hrs.
Swimming Pool – After your game drive you can take a dip in our swimming pool or simply relax by the pool. This is the perfect place to relax and laze around in the calm afternoons.
Restaurant – The restaurant serves set buffets featuring international, oriental, and traditional African cuisine, while the open-air bar serves a wide selection of beers, cocktails, and liquors.
Business Center – E‐mails, internet browsing, and general services are available at the reception. Network coverage in the Parks and Reserves is generally weak but we have installed antennas to boost connectivity. Wifi is available but with connectivity limited to a few areas in the camp.
Bar – The lounge is located in the main building away from the dining area. The décor has an African touch that makes it a wonderful place to pass the time and relax. There will be a variety of drinks served and these will include liqueur, soft drinks, cocktails, wines, and spirits, local and international beers.
- Day and evening game drives (until 10 pm)
- Guided Bush Walks
- Cultural visits (village, market, local school during term time)
- Sundowners and bush meals
- Hot air balloon safaris (bookings must be made in advance, and this is an additional cost)
Masai Mara is 260 km from Nairobi and takes 5 ½ hours drive by road and 40 minutes by air.
Transfer from the airstrip to the camp takes 20 minutes.
The airstrip is serviced by:
- Safarilink – from Nairobi twice daily
- Air Kenya – from Nairobi twice daily
- Charter flights as scheduled
Mainly humid, with temperatures averaging 26°C during the day and 12°C at night. Long rains are anticipated from mid-April to May and short rains from November to early December.