|Luxury Tents||Friday & Saturday||Sunday to Thursday|
|1st June to 31st August 2022||Ksh. 19,320/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 13,800/- PPS/Night|
Single Supplement: Ksh. 3,000/-
Inclusions: All meals- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Bushwalks within the conservancy.
Mutara Conservancy fees – Ksh 1,400/- pp for Kenyan citizens, Ksh 2,600/- pp for Residents, and $90 for non-residents
Recommended Vehicles: 4*4 Vehicles are recommended because of the Nanyuki to Mutara Camp terrain (Charges 1-6-seater-Ksh 600 per day and 7-14-Seater – Ksh1,200 per day)
- Day Game Drive – Kshs 4,000/- pp (Minimum 2 pax)
- Night Game Drive – Kshs 5,000/- pp (Minimum 2 pax)
- Kayaking – Kshs 2,500/- pp (Minimum 2 pax)
- Bush Meals Kshs 2,5000/- pp (Minimum 2 pax)
- Transfer from Kamok/Nanyuki Airstrip – Kshs 5,000.00 pp (Min 2pax &Max5 pax) One Way
- Sundowner – Kshs 1,500.00 pp (Minimum 2 pax)
- All drinks are consumed during their stay.
- Infants under 3 years sharing with adults– No Charge.
- 3 years up to 11 years sharing with parents pay 40%
- 12 to 17 years sharing with1 or 2 adults- Each child pays 50% of the applicable per person adult rate
- Each child pays 75% of the adult rate in their own unit(Tent)
About Mutara Camp
North of the ancient Aberdare Forest, and just West of the snow-capped Mount Kenya, the exclusive Mutara Camp sits just above the tropical equator in one of the most unique places on Earth.
Mutara Camp is the only accommodation in the 20,000-acre Mutara Conservancy. At the very heart of this region, nestled high on a cliff-top, Mutara Camp enjoys panoramic views of the raw, uninterrupted wilderness. This is where untamed Africa meets true luxury, where iconic wildlife surrounds you, and where personal service will cater to your every need.
Guest Rooms & Amenities
– 15 luxury tents, approx 500-600 sq ft, furnished to a high standard by Palacina Interiors
– 13 double beds, 2 twins
– All tents with a separate living room area that can be converted to additional bed-space for 2 single beds for children
– Private balconies
– In-room safe
– Water & self-service tea/coffee utility
– Magnifying mirror with light and hairdryer in every bathroom
– Soaps, shampoos, and lotions provided by Cinnabar Green High-pressure showers, always hot
– Telephone and wifi in all rooms
– Turndown with hot water bottle and chocolates
Dining & Activities
– Bar lounge tent with an espresso machine
– Wines selection curated by Pharley’s
– Two seating areas overlooking the watering hole.
– Restaurant tent with capacity for 30 pax
– Bush dining and sundowners
– Game drives
– Visits Chimpanzee Sanctuary and view the last 2 Northern White Rhinos
– Excellent Wifi
– Ideal space for meetings and retreats
– Conference facility for 30pax
– LCD projector and screen