|Superior Garden||Superior Baobab||Superior Ocean Front|
|1st Sept to 22nd Dec 2022||Ksh. 7,968/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 7,968/- PPS/Night||Ksh. 8,928/- PPS/Night|
Single supplement: 50% increase on per person sharing rate
- Rates are per person per night sharing.
- All-Inclusive rates include breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, soft drinks, water, beer, wine, and a selection of alcoholic drinks, coffee, and tea.
- Single supplement: 50% increase on per person sharing rate.
- 3rd person: 30% reduction on per person sharing rate.
- The festive period supplement included: Dec 24 & 31. Between Dec 23 and Jan 3: minimum stay is 5 nights.
- Check-In: 14:00hrs and Check-Out: 12:00hrs (end of services).
- Late checkout: 18h + 50% on room rate.
- Shared Return Transfer Ukunda Airstrip to the Hotel are FREE
- Two adults + one child (2-12y): child pays 50% of per person sharing rate.
- One adult + one child (2-12y): adult pays a single room rate, and the first child is free.
- One adult + two children (2-12y): adult pays sharing room rate, 1st and 2nd child pays 50% of sharing rate.
- Two adults + two children (2-12y) at Neptune Palm only: 1st and 2nd child pays 50% of per person sharing rate.
- Two children ( 2-12y): in their own room each pays 75% of the adult per person sharing rate.
About Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa
Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa is set in a beautiful tropical garden and totally renovated in 2016. The 92 rooms are in makuti roofed cottages bungalows with only 4 rooms per unit. This gives you a relaxing and quiet holiday. Restaurants and bars form a perfect match between hotel and nature and offer a real African atmosphere. The Resort is located on the South Coast at the famous Diani Beach. Mombasa town at ca. 40 km, Moi International Airport at ca. 45 km and the nearby Ukunda Airstrip is only ca. 8 km away. 92 rooms
Facilities at Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa
In Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa there is a nice freshwater swimming pool. The water sports center is located on the beach. The kids club, pool table, table tennis, darts, mini-golf (putting), aqua-gym, water volleyball, and beach volleyball are shared with Neptune Village Beach Resort & Spa as well as the 2 floodlit tennis courts. Nearby there is a golf course with 18 holes (Leisure Lodge Club).
Entertainment – The resort animation team keeps guests entertained all day with regular changing animation programs like fashion shows, water gymnastics, bands, discos, acrobatic shows, and traditional African folk dancers just to name a few.
Some services may carry an extra charge payable locally.
Earth & Rain Spa – At Earth & Rain Spa, we offer a welcoming and relaxing environment to enjoy the facilities to the maximum and full satisfaction. We treat your 5 senses to an extraordinary experience of aroma smells, peaceful sounds, delightful sight, magic touch, and most important a taste of professional care, in the mid of Neptune Village.
Facilities: 4 massage & beauty rooms, independent pool & 2 jacuzzis, steam & sauna facilities, especially for the clients to relax prior to or after the treatments as per their wish. Treatments: facials, hands, and feet, massages, hair removal & hair services.
Wedding – If you dream of getting married on the bewitching coast with its white-sand beaches and turquoise seas, a wedding in Kenya is truly romantic. Go barefoot on the beaches of Mombasa and enjoy a relaxed wedding with warm temperatures and azure waters! It’s the perfect start to the perfect marriage where your honeymoon begins the moment you say “I do”. Let us surprise you right from the first day with a wedding & honeymoon surprise and a dedicated room set up.
Meetings & Conferences – Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa has one air-conditioned conference room and can accommodate up to 500 people in theatre style. Our qualified team is ready to give you the full support, be it a small meeting or a big conference.
Peponi, main Restaurant – The ‘Peponi’ restaurant serves breakfast from 7:00 am to 9:30 am, lunch from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm, and dinner from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm with different themes and cuisines. During meal times soft drinks, fruit juices, water, house wine, local beer, tea, and coffee are served.
Olive Kitchen, à la carte Restaurant – Located by the poolside, this grill bar serves snacks during lunchtime and an à la carte menu in the evenings serving a choice of specialty seafood like lobsters, prawns, and fresh fish. Our Food & Beverage Executive at the Main Restaurant will be more than happy to assist you in making the reservation.
Deck Restaurant – Overlooking the white sandy beach of the Indian Ocean, The Deck serves coffee and tea throughout the day.
Jungle Restaurant – This restaurant is located by the poolside and serves sandwiches throughout the day and a table d’hôte menu in the evenings. Tea and coffee are also served throughout the day.
The Resort has two Pool Bars, one Main Bar, and a Boat Bar. A variety of local alcoholic drinks, fresh juices, cocktails, beer, and soft drinks is served from 10 am to midnight. International alcoholic drinks are available at an extra cost.