hosted by thc
Elephant Gorge Camp – 2022 E.A. Resident Rates (Kshs)
|Per Person Sharing (PPS)||Single Occupancy|
|8th Jan to 31st May 2022||Ksh 19,200/- PPS/Night||Ksh 24,200/- PP/Night|
|1st June to 31st Oct 2022||Ksh 24,960/- PPS/Night||Ksh 29,960/- PP/Night|
|1st Nov to 10th Dec 2022||Ksh 19,200/- PPS/Night||Ksh 24,200/- PP/Night|
|11th Dec 2022 to 7th Jan 2023||Ksh 24,960/- PPS/Night||Ksh 29,960/- PP/Night|
Rates are applicable per person sharing per night on a Full board basis.
- Full board accommodation and meals
- Drinking water, tea, and coffee, soft drinks
- Laundry (Handwash only: No dry cleaning machine)
- Guided bush walks
- Dayand Night Game drives within the conservancy
- Visit Maasai village
- Premium Alcoholic drinks (For All drinks see price list at the lodge). Corkage charge 1,500/- per day
- The night game drives KES. 2,500 per person
- Extralunchorpicnic: KES. 3,500 per person
- Maasai village visit: KES.2,500 per person
- Hot Air Balloon Safari (Request for charges)
- Transfer from Nairobi to Amboseli: KES. 27,500 (4 x4 vehicle) & KES. 19,500 (minivan 4×4) / one way (subject to change)
- Game drives in Shared vehicles – KES.5,000 per person per game drive, Exclusivevehicle KES. 20,000 per day
- Transfer from Amboseli Airstrip (flights not included) – KES. 16,000/- per trip
Overview of Elephant Gorge Camp
Elephant Gorge Camp is the most booked Amboseli eco-friendly camp for an exclusive and unique adventure on the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The Lodge is located unfenced within the ALOCA conservancy area in Amboseli, surrounded by the local savannah bushes. We offer an evocative and unique safari experience. Classic contemporary décor, sophisticated simplicity, and sweeping views capture the history and romance of a bygone era. The friendly, home-like cordiality is what has made Elephant Gorge Camp the best accommodation choice for adventure seekers.
Indulge In A Tranquil Retreat Near Mt Kilimanjaro:
Our Amboseli eco-friendly camp is a tranquil retreat for those seeking an authentic, luxurious bush experience in the shadows of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The guests will leave having memorable encounters with the birds and wildlife, spectacular views of the Kilimanjaro on one side, and the expansive plains of Amboseli national park highlighted by the glimmering Pleistocene lake in the distance. The guests will receive a warm welcome from the natives of the land who will guide them to their executive residences as well as remain available at their service to provide a “feeling of being home away from home”.
The wonderfully furnished deluxe accommodation will be a welcoming place to stay before and after your safari. With spectacular views of the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro on the one side and the expansive plains of Amboseli National Park on the other, our Amboseli eco-friendly camp is the ultimate African retreat you have been dreaming of.
Take a drive out to visit a traditional Maasai manyatta or homestead, to experience a way of life unchanged for centuries. Visitors are always struck by the grace and beauty of the Maasai people, and the colorful lifestyle they lead.
The camp will assist the local communities to conserve their local woodland habitat and wildlife. This will also free up time that could be used in a more economically productive way for the women. We welcome the assistance of our clients in these and other socio-economic and conservation projects.
Indulge yourself in utter bush luxury with our five distinctively themed residences that offer the real African adventure.
Our 5 distinctively themed residences have been tastefully and uniquely designed to give you a real African adventure. Each residence is exclusively designed with all-around views of the scenery in its vicinity adding to the intrigue, adventure, elegance, and romance. The residences have been named according to their themes: The Bird Watcher; The Adventurer; The Hunter; The Moran; and The Artist.
How to get there
Amboseli national park is just a short 45-minute flight from Kenya’s capital of Nairobi. Guests can travel on the multiple daily scheduled flights from Nairobi’s Wilson Airport, or opt for a private and convenient charter flight.
- The Main Amboseli airstrip is approximately 35km drive to the camp
- Private airstrips are approximately 8km drive to camp 2
- Daily flights to Amboseli from Nairobi Wilson airport
- Private charter flights also available depending on client group requirements
- By Road on Self drive or hired 4×4 vehicles